1. Bright Neon UV Paints
UV Red UV Orange UV Pink UV Yellow UV Green UV Blue
- The vivid UV glow makes them spectaular for any area with a UV light.
- Orange is most often used for safety marking in dim-light areas such as car basements. All the bright neon colours stand out very well in these conditions.
- These paints are for interior or short-term exterior application only as the colours fade in direct sunlight.
- Neon Paint UV Blue
- Neon Paint UV Green
- Neon Paint UV Orange
- Neon Paint UV Pink
- Neon Paint UV Red
- Neon Paint UV Yellow
We have a different product range called Iron-on Neon UV Fabric Paint.
- Paint onto fabric with a brush and then iron over before the paint is dry to melt it into the fabric. The fabric can be worn and washed immediately.
- Only suitable for application onto plain white farbic
2. Invisible UV Paint - White
- You only see it under UV light.
- Often used for security marking and for special effects.
- This paint is for interior or short-term exterior application only.
3. Glow-in-the-dark Paints
UV / GID Yellow/Green
GID Green & GID Aqua-blue: Activated by light and then glow in the dark. Highly activated by UV light and sunlight in just seconds to give a very bright glow. GID Green has the brightest glow followed by GID Aqua-blue.
Highly durable and suitable for interior and exterior use.
UV / GID Yellow/Green: Neon yellow colour, glows yellow under UV light and glows green in the dark after charging by light.
This paint is for interior or short-term exterior application only as the neon yellow colour will fade in sunlight.
GID Green & GID Aqua-blue in the dark